WorkPackage Leader: INDECO SOFT
This work package will involve to great extent the final users (i.e. city administrations) to collect different types of requirements necessary to drive all later project’s activities. Involvement of the final users will take place through a series of organized workshops and interview (also via video conference).
With regard to this the goals of the work package are to identify:
- Type of users and precise use cases (T.1.1), through interviews and definition of UML use case modelling.
- User and training requirements (T.1.2), through interviews of stakeholders.
- Specific service (T.1.3) requirements, through analysis of required functions at service level.
- Hardware, software requirements (T.1.4), accounting for various software (both client and server) and hardware (incl. use of Braille displays).
- Data, metadata and modelling requirements (T.1.5), relatively to the datasets that will be used at pilot stage.
- Privacy requirements and potential vulnerabilities and risks (T.1.6), important given the use of mobile and location technologies.
All the information collected will be used in determining the software architecture for development of the prototype.
The goals of this WP is to provide the properly harmonised data (T.2.5) in terms of format, metadata etc), necessary to set-up and deploy the smart services developed in WP4, which will be collected during this task. To do so this WP will have to achieve the following actions:
- To survey data and services available (T.2.1).
- To collect GIS data available from the city administrations (T.2.2).
- To collect key reference data through airborne surveying campaign to be used as baseline to assess effectiveness of solar potential assessment services (T.2.3).
- To collect a significant sample noise data on the location where this pilot is planned to be used for technical activities (T.2.4).
Within this WP pilot-related partners will play a key role under coordination of REG (with regard to overall data collection, VUB as regard real-time noise data collection, and GEOF with regard to airborne acquisition.
WorkPackage Leader: EPSILON INTERNATIONAL SA
The goal of this work package is to extend standards relevant to the creation of smart services, specifically in terms of:
- Core CityGML (from OGC), within T.3.1.
- Creation of two new ADEs (Application Domain Extension) to CityGML relevant to the domains subject of the pilots (solar energy potential assessment and inclusive routing), within T.3.2. It should be noted that there is no need to develop a Noise ADE as this is already available. The ADEs will be made publicly available to the community.
- Privacy and security standards, within T.3.3.
A detailed description of planned standardisation strategy is reported in B3.5. Security, privacy, inclusiveness, interoperability; standards and open-source.
WorkPackage Leader: M.O.S.S. Computer Grafik Systeme GmbH
The goals of this WP are:
- To develop the different smart 3D services that can benefit from CityGML urban information model, according to the principles of service-oriented architecture using open standards (OGC). Core Service interfaces to be used will be those by OGC namely, OpenLS, WPS and W3DS. More specifically the smart services to be developed are:
- The "platform"-level CityGML data management services (T.4.1) to be developed by MOSS.
- Process management for thematic services (T.4.1), to be developed by MOSS.
- High-level smart city services in order to provide:
- Inclusive routing (T.4.2), to be developed by EPS and CEIT.
- Noise level mapping (T.4.3), to be developed by VUB.
- Noise level simulation (T.4.4), to be developed by MOSS.
- Solar energy potential assessment (T.4.5), to be developed by MOSS and IND.
- A further goal of this WP is to deliver a:
- Web client (T.4.6), to be developed by FG.
- Mobile client application capable to leverage on LBS (T.4.7), to be developed by FG, CEIT, VUB.
- Partner C3L will be responsible for security and privacy
- The last goal of the WP is to deliver an integrated client-server solution, during T.4.9, through the involvement of all the technical partners under coordination of REG. This task will ensure integration and extension of all technologies available to i-SCOPE, ready to be deployed as toolkit by city administration.
WorkPackage Leader: EVROGEOMATIKA d.o.o.
The goals of this work package are:
- To define the deployment and evaluation methodology (T.5.1).
- To perform a number of assessment stages (T.5.1, T.5.3, T.5.4), involving city administrations, which will provide the relevant feedback to development team leading to the final release of i-SCOPE toolkit.
- To train operators from city administration to use i-SCOPE (T.5.5).
WorkPackage Leader: GRAPHITECH
The objective of this WP are:
- The project website and social networks (T.6.1).
- Publications and dissemination activities (T.6.2).
- Events involving citizens (T.6.3).
- Events involving experts (e.g. workshops, conferences) (T.6.6).
- To activate dialogue and community participation with a network of other relevant initiatives as well as with ICT PSP joint working group (T.6.4).
- To establish interrelated regionally rooted stakeholder networks through the creation of a Smart City 3D Services (SC3S) Living Lab (T.6.5).
- To promote an i-SCOPE challenge to incentive take-up of i-SCOPE results and early adoption by interested citizens (in the case of mobile scenario) (T.6.3 Awareness initiatives targeted to citizens).
WorkPackage Leader: GEOFOTO
The objective of this WP is to delineate a common strategy towards exploitation of the i-SCOPE tangible and intangible results. This comprises:
- Editing of an exploitation plan, to be regularly updated during the project (T.7.1).
- Definition of IPR and Licensing policy (T.7.2).
- Creation of a market and business plan (T.7.3).
- Definition of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) (T.7.4).
- Formal creation of a S3S EEIG (Smart 3D Services European Economic Interest Grouping) which will have the challenging task to extend the scope of the project beyond the project duration and EU funding (T.7.5).
WorkPackage Leader: GRAPHITECH
The main objective of this WP are:
- To ensure all formal procedures, including contractual agreements, are properly dealt with (T.8.1).
- To ensure the project‘s goals and objectives are met in compliance with the project work plan (T.8.2).
- Risks are properly monitored (T.8.3) and relevant countermeasure taken.
- Highest quality standards are met (T.8.3).
- Costs are compliant with initial budget (T.8.4).